1. A valid VATSIM ID is required for membership in vUSAF,and must be included on your application. Applications without a valid VATSIM ID will be removed..
2. All VATSIM rules (including VSOA) as well as all vUSAF vAFI's are to be strictly adhered to.
3. Pilots will be allowed to select ONE primary airframe. The majority of the real world USAF inventory is available with a few exceptions.
A. NOTE: The 55th Wing's (55 WG) E-4B National Air Operations Center (NAOC) aircraft and any of the Special Air Mission (SAM) aircraft operated by the 89th Airlift Wing (89 AW), e.g., VC-25/Air Force One, C-32, C-40, etc., are not options for new graduates of the Airlift/Tanker track. Prospective E-4 and VC-25/C-32/C-40 pilots must be qualified in an airlift, tanker, or other intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft before applying to fly the E-4 or any SAM aircraft.
4. The most common tactical aircraft in use at vUSAF are the F-22,F-35, F-15E, F-16 and A-10.(VRS Tacpack is STRONGLY recomended, but not mandatory) The most common transport aircraft are the C-130 and C-17. For those pilots wanting something similar to an airliner the KC-10 and KC-135(Modified DC-10 and modified B707)are available. For those wanting a mixture, the B-1,B-2 and B-52 are available.
5. All new Pilots will attend and graduate AETC before being assigned to their Major Command.
7. All Pilots must agree that their real first name, last name and VATSIM ID can be public information pursuant to VATSIM and VATSIM VSOA Rules.
Required Email address use and NOTAM Subscription
The VUSAF LLC, an internet-based entity, uses email as its primary and preferred communication media. All VUSAF, LLC members are automatically subscribed to the email distribution list. This list is used to distribute information to all users of the VUSAF, LLC network.
Furthermore, acknowledging that email being the primary communication media, all members of the VUSAF LLC, are expected to agree to allow various levels of management (a.k.a. Chain of Command) to utilize provided email address for official communications to include but not limited to various levels of mass email lists/groups for the purposes of official email communications.
Neither the Department of the Air Force, nor any other component of the Department of Defense or Federal Government has approved, endorsed, or authorized this promotion, activity, or organization. Virtual United States Air Force organization is in no way affiliated with the Department of Defense, Department of the Air Force, or any other federal or government entity. Virtual United States Air Force is a group of flight simulation enthusiasts with the common interest of promoting enjoyment and cameraderie through the simulation of military operations and procedures utilizing several flight simulation platforms.